We exist to to assist churches and schools with various property issues and are here to work with you on church and school property projects such as the sale or purchase of property, renovations and new construction projects. Our department also helps your church or school obtain financing for a project.
The Property Development Department also works with church entities on tax issues, governmental code compliance, church property leases and various other property issues. We strive to help churches and schools fulfill their mission while protecting their legal and financial interests. Please contact us with any questions you may have and together we can work toward turning your visions into reality.
The Property Development Department aids churches and schools with various property and construction issues including:
– Identifying and Acquiring Real Property
– Maintaining and Operating Real Property
– Church Property Leases
– Selling existing Real Property
– Budgeting for a Project
– Developing New Construction Projects
– Implementing Renovation Projects
– Financing and Qualifying for Loans
– Resolving Property Tax Issues
– Ensuring Governmental Code Compliance
– Managing Construction Notice Process
Call or email the Property Development Department today to find out how we can facilitate your church or school project.
Download. Edit. Reproduce. Republish. For free!