- What is a seed?
- Save three (3) seeds from something you have eaten. How do you clean these seeds?
- Collect at least ten (10) seeds. Arrange these neatly in a box, small bottles, glue on a poster board, or etc…
- Have someone help you find in the Bible a text about seeds. Be able to repeat part or all of the verse.
- Sprout a seed and watch it grow. Tell about his seed to a friend, shutin, or etc…
- Use some seeds and make a picture, arrangement in a jar, or another craft.
1. The part of a plant from which a new plant will grow.
2. Apple, orange, plum, tomato, etc… Wash them in cold water, then spread them
out on a paper towel, let them dry (May take one or two days).
4. Check these texts: Luke 8, Amos 9:13, Zechariah 8:12, I Corinthians 15:38,
I Peter 1:23, and Matthew 13:31.