A six-week Family Life-themed series hosted by South Brevard Church.
- God's Purpose for the Family
- God's Purpose for the Singles and Widows
- God's Purpose for Men, Husbands, and Fathers in the Family
- Commitment and Relationship
- Understanding Your Partner, Managing Your Finances as a Family
- Forgiveness and Restoration
- God's Purpose for the Women, Wives, and Mothers in the Family
- Parenting in the 21st Century
The finale to the Family Life Month will be a recommitment services for couples and for all families. This event will be on Saturday, December 9, on the lawn of South Brevard Church. Pastor Lenworth McLean will perform the recommitment services. On Sunday, December 10, all are invited to join us from 11AM-3PM for a family picnic tight on the church grounds. There will be lots of games, fun and fellowship. Bring your own food and picnic with your family among many other families.