Prayer Ministries Mission Statement:
To provide the tools to strengthen and support every ministry, pastor, and church through prayer, Bible study, and ministry.
How we minister:
- Support the different departments by providing support and resources
- Provide prayer training for small groups to support evangelism, pastoral ministry, and education
- Hold Prayer Summits for colleges and universities
- Link with Women’s Ministries and others to provide support and resources
- Provide resources to train prayer leaders in local churches
- Conduct training events for pastors, churches, and church prayer coordinators
For the first time, the Florida Conference will be hosting a “Prayer Line” starting August 1st, where you may call in every Tuesday at 7:00 AM and enjoy a short devotional and then join us in prayer. It will only take 30 minutes of your time, but you will receive numerous blessings.
• English every Tuesday- dial (641) 552-9445 access code 810-337#
• Spanish every Wednesday- dial (515) 739-1524 access code 141-386#
We will also be hosting an All-Night Prayer Conference call every 4th Thursday of the month from 10:00 PM to 4:00 AM starting August 24th, 2017. We will include a Spanish prayer line which will be every 3rd Thursday starting August 17th.
• English All-Night Prayer 4th Thursday- dial (641) 552-9445 access code 810-337#
• Spanish All-Night Prayer 3rd Thursday- dial (515) 739-1524 access code 141-386#
If your provider is MetroPCS, T-Mobile, or you are not able to connect to the line for any reason, please first dial 781-838-3720 and then proceed with the number and access code given previously.
“This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.”
1 John 5:14 NIV
“Ministering angels are waiting about the throne to instantly obey the mandate of Jesus Christ to answer every prayer offered in earnest living faith.”
2 Selected Messages, pg. 377
Our goal is to see the out-pouring of the Holy Spirit within our homes, our churches, and our conference through prayer group initiatives and church wide prayer focused conferences and summits.