MEET THE PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
The Property Development Department assists churches, schools, and the Florida Conference Association with all property issues including:
- Coordinating sales and purchases of real estate.
- Processing loan applications.
- Filing county property tax exemptions and appeals.
- Following up with delinquent loans.
- Helping resolve code violations.
- Managing and leasing commercial properties.
- Facilitating leases for churches.
Heading this department is Kathy Deering, Vice President for Property Development with the Florida Conference Association. Kathy has been a licensed real estate broker since 1989 and uses this knowledge to work for churches and schools in their building programs.
Deann Hawley, the Associate Director, has a law degree from Indiana University as well as a financial background working with credit unions in Indiana and Florida. She is available to assist churches and schools with finance and loan questions.