Responsibilities of a Treasurer
- Tithes and Conference Offerings
- Accounts for Churches and Schools for a variety of services provided by the Conference, and for all Conference Departments
- Accounting and financial reporting for Conference
- Insurance purchases of many types; property, liability, employment (for all Conference employees), vehicles, students, etc.
- Property Development for property ownership, purchases, financing, sales, tax exemptions and a wide variety of legal requirements
- Agency deposit and investment services for churches, schools, trustors, etc.
- Financial oversight for academies, camps, retirement center, etc.
- Payroll services for all churches, elementary schools, academies, camps, retirement center, and Conference
- Church and school auditing