Dear Florida Conference Family, Again, we the members of the administration of the Florida Conference of Seventh-day Adventists want to thank every one of you for joining us in our efforts to help the citizens of the Bahamas recover from Hurricane
The Property Development Department is your church or school’s one-stop resource for all property-related transactions including the sale or purchase of land and buildings, renovations, new construction, permits, financing, leases, signage, and code compliance.
Our team provides you the critical resources and experience to make certain that your financial and legal interests are protected as you move forward with projects that impact the church’s property. The success of your congregation’s mission is our passion, and we stand ready to work hand-in-hand to turn your visions into reality!
The Property Development Department aids churches and schools with various property and construction issues including:
– Identifying and Acquiring Real Property
– Maintaining and Operating Real Property
– Church Property Leases
– Selling existing Real Property
– Budgeting for a Project
– Developing New Construction Projects
– Implementing Renovation Projects
– Financing and Qualifying for Loans
– Resolving Property Tax Issues
– Ensuring Governmental Code Compliance
– Managing Construction Notice Process
Call or email the Property Development Department today to find out how we can facilitate your church or school project.